Terms and conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE
Effective from 4th June 2020
http://www.globalseasonairenetwork.com (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Global Seasonaire Netowrk Ltd and is made available to you on the following terms and conditions. By using the site and the services available on it you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions which expressly apply to services and information provided by third parties.
Who we are and how to contact us
The Site is operated by Global Seasonaire Network Ltd (“We”, “Our” or “Us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11860761 We are a limited company.
To contact us, please fill out our Contact us form or telephone Josh at 07572282078.
Use of the Site
The information and services available on the site are provided for the sole purpose of individuals looking for employment opportunities and career information and for employers seeking to recruit staff. You may use, print and download information from the site for these purposes only and for no other personal or commercial purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the site and if you do or if you perform any other unauthorised processing of information on the site it shall be deemed a material breach of these terms and conditions which, in the case of a Customer, shall entitle us to terminate the Services immediately on notice in writing. Further, we reserve the right to suspend provision of the Services to you in circumstances where we reasonably believe that you have performed any unauthorised processing of information. In respect of any personal data accessed or otherwise processed by a Customer as a result of access to the site or the Services, the Customer agrees that it shall be the sole data controller of such personal data for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018 and, as such, shall be solely responsible for its processing.
All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available on the site belongs to us or its third party suppliers. Use of the site does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials.
What’s in these terms?
By using the Site you accept these terms
By using the Site, you confirm that you accept these Jobseeker Terms and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these Jobseeker Terms, you must not use the Site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these Jobseeker Terms for future reference.
Object of the agreement and scope of the Services
We offer a variety of career services via the Platforms. We want to be your lifelong career assistant. If your life perspective changes, you are developing or reaching for new goals, we offer the right career support. We aim to build a long-lasting relationship, to build a product and a Service, that is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day and which enables you to take your life and future in your own hands.
You can use certain Services without registration. The registration of a “Jobs by email” or an account will offer you additional functionalities and Services. To provide you with the specific Services under registration or for the calculation of the term, we will store the date of your last activity at the Platforms (“Last Activity Date”), which can include the date of your registration, and last use of Services like applying for a job.
a. Services available without registration
Without the registration of a “Jobs by email” or an account you may use all Services that are available on our website without registration. Particularly you can browse jobs that are published on our website.
b. Job alerts
You can subscribe to job alerts by text message and/or email through our Platforms. That means you will then regularly receive job alerts about listings which match your criteria. You can create job alerts manually which match a profile that has been defined by you in advance. If you also register or have registered an account, you can manage the job alerts described below in section c.dd.
There are other terms that may apply to you
This Acceptable Use Policy refers to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of the Site:
• If you are a recruiter, our Recruiter terms and conditions, which sets out information applicable to Recruiters.
Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003
Jobseekers and recruiters need to be aware that this job board operates as a venue only and does not introduce or supply jobseekers to recruiters (or vice versa). This means that we do not:
• obtain sufficient information for potential recruiters to select a suitable jobseeker for the position which the recruiter seeks to fill;
• obtain confirmation of the identity of a jobseeker or that they have the experience, training, qualifications or authorisation to work in the position to be filled or that they wish to undertake the role to be filled;
• take any steps to ensure the jobseeker and recruiter are each aware of any requirement imposed by law or otherwise which must be satisfied by either of them to permit the jobseeker to fulfil the position to be filled;
• take any steps to ensure that it would not be detrimental to the interests of the jobseeker or the recruiter for the jobseeker to fulfil the position to be fulfilled;
• give any indication to recruiters whether jobseekers are unsuitable (or suitable) for any position to be filled in any circumstances;
• propose jobseekers to recruiters or provide any information about them.
• take up any references in relation to a jobseeker; or,
• make any arrangements for accommodation of jobseekers.
The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003 (the “Regulations”) seek to ensure that jobseekers are only proposed by employment agencies for roles for which they are properly qualified and that recruiters are only offered jobseekers who have the appropriate levels of experience, training, qualifications and authorisation for the position to be filled. Since we are only a venue and do not propose or introduce jobseekers to recruiters or vice versa, it is recommended that, if you are a jobseeker you undertake the steps set out in the Regulations to ensure your suitability for the role advertised or, if you are a recruiter, to ensure a jobseeker’s suitability for the role.
These could include:
1. If you are a jobseeker; checking the identity of the recruiter and the nature of its business, the commencement date and duration of the position, the position to be filled including type of work, location, hours and risks to health and safety, experience, training, qualifications and authorisation which the recruiter considers necessary or are required by law or otherwise to undertake the position, whether any expenses are payable by you as a jobseeker or whether there are any requirements imposed by law or otherwise for you to satisfy before taking up a position.
2. If you are a recruiter; checking the identity of the jobseeker and that the jobseeker has the experience, training, qualifications and authorisation required by law or otherwise for the position and whether there are any requirements imposed by law or otherwise for you, as the recruiter, to meet to enable a jobseeker to take up a position.
In addition, where professional qualifications are required or where jobseekers are to work with vulnerable persons or children, you should obtain copies of the relevant qualifications or authorisation, obtain at least two references from people who are not relatives of the jobseeker and undertake a criminal records bureau check of the jobseeker.
Any searching or screening tools provided by us for use in your assessment of the suitability or otherwise of any particular candidate or advertised vacancy are to assist you in taking these steps, but are not intended as a substitute.
We may make changes to the terms of these terms
We amend these Jobseeker Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Site, please check these Jobseeker Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
Please view the “Effective from” date at the top of these terms to see when it was last revised.
Job search safety
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit http://www.safer-jobs.com for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
These Jobseeker Terms, their subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. You and We both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
Terms and conditions